Day 2 - we're all in the same boat

I opened the back doors this morning to find I had company,
and that he'd brought his brother with him.
We made it to Brentford by about 4pm today and I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to learn how to tie a bow line (a knot). I managed it twice but then couldn't remember how I'd done it.

Tomorrow morning will be an early start, leaving from Brentford lock at 7am. Ouch. I'm really great in the mornings, so I should be on good form.

Swans are right now nibbling at the weed which grows on the hull of my boat. It sounds like fingers drumming on a table, and as it's otherwise silent in here it's very noticeable. Keep it down swans,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigella's Christmas Boat-Club Buffet

All Adrift - Day 11

Thames T-3 and Counting